The old saying, "Measure twice, cut once" certainly applies here. Ensuring a proper cut is difficult but is possible if you follow the correct steps:
1. Place your Lace Front Wigs on your head, finding the center part, and outline your desired hairline with a lip pencil or eyeliner to mark the best position of the wig for your face. The line can be washed or wiped off after you cut the lace to frame your face perfectly.
2. Secure any excess hair back to prevent accidentally cutting any hairs from the Human Hair Lace Front Wigs.
3. Take a small pair of scissors, like sewing scissors, pull the wig taught across your head to ensure smooth edges, and cut small sections of the excess lace from the rest of the wig.
4. Keep in mind the amount of lace needed is determined by how you plan to apply the wig. We suggest keeping the lace 1 ½-2 inches from the wig’s hair line. Because cutting the lace of your wig can be the trickiest part, it is highly recommended to use a professional hairstylist.
5. Use the proper wig glue to apply the wig to the scalp and keep drying time in mind.
Caring for Your Wig
Aside from ensuring the wig is properly installed, here are some additional tips for keeping your wig looking beautiful no matter how often you wear it:
Comb gently - Start from the ends of the hair and work your way to the top without getting too close to the base of the wig.
Avoid extreme heat - Regular blow drying, styling tools, heat vents, and fire should be avoided to ensure the wig doesn't become damaged or dried out.
Wash carefully - A mixture of a tablespoon of shampoo and lukewarm water in a spray bottle to gently apply to your wig will do the trick. Just rinse in cool water.
Feeling confident in your wig is the best and that starts with choosing a wig that fits your lifestyle. Whether you’re ready to take on the lace front and full lace wig world on your own or not, we’re here to help with any additional guidance you may need. Visit our website to see what style works for you and to take advantage of a free hair install when you buy any three bundles (closures and frontals included).
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com
360 Wigs is the latest version of hair weaves. It is often designed with a full lace that acts as a headband with hair on it. A 360 Lace Frontal is applied around the entire perimeter of your head, creating 360 degree natural looking hairline. That makes…
We all want to ensure that our 360 Wigs is in perfect state without any problem at all. But no matter how much we try the same, things always turn for the worse at some point or the other. And it is exactly When we start balding. But does any of us…
Headband Wig is a type of non-lace wigs, without lace part in the front, there is an elastic cloth attached to the rest half of the wig. Matched headscarves could be changeable and used to put rightly over the cloth. This design perfectly combines wigs…
How to care for your Closure Wigs during the summer? Here are some tips and products designed to make your wig care process simple this holiday season, ensuring that you can still pull off all the adorable updos and styles you have planned for your…
360 Wigs are becoming more and more attractive. If you are a human hair lace front wigs wear, you must have tried many kinds of cheap human hair lace front wigs from different hair vendors. Have you found a reliable lace front wig vendor? Have you found…